Below are some fun facts about our neighborhood:
- Established in 1975
- Marlowe Manor was named after John Marlowe, CFO of Rector Companies.
- All of our streets were named after employees of Rector Companies, relatives, and close friends of Billy Rector, President and Chairman of the Board.
- Jim Lilly was the primary contractor for the Rector Companies and developed the houses.
- Billy Rector was also one of the many people responsible for the planning and building of Pulaski Academy. The main idea behind the school was to ‘bring back the neighborhood schools vs. busing.’
- Stonehenge was originally named Karen Lane, but was possibly changed because there was another Karen Lane in town.
Use the ‘Contact Us‘ page if you know of any additional facts we can add!